Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Was trying to explain to a young man yesterday who Henry James was () and that there are 2 or 3 movie versions of his novel The Turn of the Screw.

Was trying to explain to a young man yesterday who Henry James was () and that there are 2 or 3 movie versions of his novel The Turn of the Screw.
I was not aware that there are more films based on this novel, The Turn of the Screw. I really liked the armosphere made in the estate (house), and the story centered around the kids.
As i have read, The Others were more inspired by the mood in the book, and the talk of “the others” in the house. I only got around to seeing The Others a year ago. I also enjoyed that movie.
Have you seen any of the other movie versions of the novel?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993)

I DVRed this movie about a week ago, and every time I tried to watch it, I got interrupted within the first 10 minutes. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not supposed to watch it for some reason.

I was not aware that there are more films based on this novel, The Turn of the Screw. I really liked the armosphere made in the estate (house), and the story centered around the kids.
As i have read, The Others were more inspired by the mood in the book, and the talk of “the others” in the house. I only got around to seeing The Others a year ago. I also enjoyed that movie.
Have you seen any of the other movie versions of the novel?
https://www.oldstyletales.com/single...n-of-the-screw

To answer your question, I can’t remember. Would have to think about it.