The Sixties vs Animation
45.16%
28 votes
The Sixties
54.84%
34 votes
Animation
62 votes. You may not vote on this poll

This is heresy. The '60s are second only to the '70s - maybe.

I just now voted for the 60s. I only voted once!

I hope that's the way everyone does it.
It's not possible to vote twice with one account, so I'm pretty sure that's the way everyone does it.

This is heresy. The '60s are second only to the '70s - maybe.
Finally -- a real person.

I mean, mainly what scares me about the animated countdown is how many times I'm going to have to use the gong! That damn Miyazaki will be showing up all over the place!

I mean, when you really think about it, I can see why Raul was so ticked off! My gong is rather annoying, and listening to Guap rant on about anime statistics is just going to get old after awhile.

Look how fun the 60s is! Yet we would rather have a list with a big green ogre and some talking toys on it.

A green ogre and talking toys. Yes ANNOYING

And that goofy Mary and Max movie that Miss Vicky loves. Ugh.

I hope that room is refrigerated, otherwise that meat will spoil.

I like Zotis's idea, I can wait for a 60s list, animation first is OK. As long as there is a 60s list.

The further back you go in decades the better the movies will be!

Actually one thing that saddens me about animation as a category is that despite all of the extraordinary films out there most people will be voting for a lot of Walt Disney and Pixar stuff. Which, of course there's nothing wrong with Walt Disney and Pixar movies, but there are so many really cool animated movies out there. So hopefully the list will cause more awareness on these boards.

I like Zotis's idea, I can wait for a 60s list, animation first is OK. As long as there is a 60s list.
The making of a 60s list has never been in question.

Again, the only question here is which list to do first. At the moment, it looks like animation will go first, but voting is still open.