Hello people of MF !

Tools    

Like many of you I stumbbled across this site right after the demise of imdb boards. And so far I'm mad at myself for not discovering this site earlier because it looks so much better than imdb boards.

Either way here are my current top 10 films :

1.Le Samourai (1967)
2. One Flew Over The Cockoo's Nest (1975)
3. Rocco E I Suoi Fratelli (1960)
4. The Discreet Charm Of The Bourgouisie (1972)
5. 12 Angry Men (1957)
6. Mulholland Drive (2001)
7. 8 1/2 (1963)
8. Umberto D (1952)
9. The Ghost and Mrs Moir (1947)
10. House on a Haunted Hill (1959)

My favourite TV shows are : It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Twin Peaks and Six Feet Under.

I hope I'll be to make this my new home.

Since you're a Twin Peaks fan you have to join the David Lynch Club to take part in our super secret non-cult-like activities on the run up to Season 3.

Here's the club - http://www.movieforums.com/clubs/david-lynch.html

Join us! I'd add some joke but no we are basically a cult.

Since you're a Twin Peaks fan you have to join the David Lynch Club to take part in our super secret non-cult-like activities on the run up to Season 3.

Here's the club - http://www.movieforums.com/clubs/david-lynch.html

Join us! I'd add some joke but no we are basically a cult.
Nice. Just yesterday I've finished the series rewatch in preparation for the new season and my next stop is FWWM. So definitely count me in.

EDIT: Joined.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Welcome JC! Dig your Alain Delon avatar.

Welcome to the boards - watch out for Camo, he's the head of the local Lynch mob

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm a movie fan from Croatia. Like many of you I stumbbled across this site right after the demise of imdb boards. And so far I'm mad at myself for not discovering this site earlier because it looks so much better than imdb boards.

Either way here are my current top 10 films :

1.Le Samourai (1967)
2. One Flew Over The Cockoo's Nest (1975)
3. Rocco E I Suoi Fratelli (1960)
4. The Discreet Charm Of The Bourgouisie (1972)
5. 12 Angry Men (1957)
6. Mulholland Drive (2001)
7. 8 1/2 (1963)
8. Umberto D (1952)
9. The Ghost and Mrs Moir (1947)
10. House on a Haunted Hill (1959)

My favourite TV shows are : It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Twin Peaks and Six Feet Under.

I hope I'll be to make this my new home.
I told you!

Welcome my refugee friend (they didn't even wait til midnight

I told you!

Welcome my refugee friend (they didn't even wait til midnight
Hi Matt !! I didn't even see your reply, as when I woke up the boards were already gone. Luckily I managed to find your post on CFB so I assumed this was the forum.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MoFo!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi Jeff. I want to go to Croatia. I've heard great things. Do you have a special family recipe for cevapi? The croatians I know here in aus guard them secretly.

Hi Matt !! I didn't even see your reply, as when I woke up the boards were already gone. Luckily I managed to find your post on CFB so I assumed this was the forum.
They actually were down by 10pm, but I'm glad you found the site. I didn't want to put the link for spammers, and I tried to find nice people, and those who have been a member for a while

Didn't I say you'd be so welcomed? As much as I loved having IMDB as an alternate site, this is definitely the best, and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some flavor in here.

Oh, and what are considered (by you or by Croatian film fans) the best movies from Croatia? I've only seen co-productions, and love to find great movies from as many countries as possible.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
They actually were down by 10pm, but I'm glad you found the site. I didn't want to put the link for spammers, and I tried to find nice people, and those who have been a member for a while

Didn't I say you'd be so welcomed? As much as I loved having IMDB as an alternate site, this is definitely the best, and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some flavor in here.

I was hoping for atleast a new year's eve style countdown to go out with a bang, but no, it just fizzled with a whimper.

I was hoping for atleast a new year's eve style countdown to go out with a bang, but no, it just fizzled with a whimper.
IMDB was paid off, she's nothing now....

This is how her world ends -- not with a whim, but with a banker