MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
The Twins hit seven homers today against the Tigers. The Tigers hit none.

Twins still lost by three (17-14).
Twins pen perhaps the worst in baseball? One of the worst, for sure...

The trick is not minding
The Twins hit seven homers today against the Tigers. The Tigers hit none.

Twins still lost by three (17-14).
It’s pretty impressive that Detroit scored that many runs despite not a single homer.

Mariners making Mariners type moves yesterday. They traded one of their best pitchers for a middle infielder. This sh*t has been going on for so long that even the players that haven't even been here that long are calling out this ridiculous move. They are, by far the worst run organization in professional sports. The. Worst.

Eh, I get the frustration but they're also not really contenders this year. I know they have a weirdly good record, but it's wildly out of step with their run differential. Trading suddenly good relievers who've just thrown a few dozen high quality innings for prospects is exactly what a team in that position does/should do, generally speaking.

Unless they didn't even trade him for a prospect. I've forgotten already.

Oh I completely agree they aren't contenders and I'm not frustrated with them at all. I gave up on them long ago. It's just an example of how they aren't A real team. Even the players see it.

Damn Yankees. Damn Red Sox too, I got Ryu going up against Boston today, Ryus whip is sketchy the past.month, and the BoSox bats are hot. To Ryu or not to Ryu, Im pondering what to do.

A system of cells interlinked
Eh, I get the frustration but they're also not really contenders this year. I know they have a weirdly good record, but it's wildly out of step with their run differential. Trading suddenly good relievers who've just thrown a few dozen high quality innings for prospects is exactly what a team in that position does/should do, generally speaking.

Unless they didn't even trade him for a prospect. I've forgotten already.
This may convert my SEA dude into a HLD guy, which is actually fine by me...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Scherzer and Trea Turner to Dodgers? Stuff like this is why I never am a super baseball fan, despite liking it. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

A double-facepalm to start out the day..... Ryu of course pitched a Quality Start vs Boston yesterday, and I purposefully benched him. Ill own it. Worse though is I just find out that covid19 cases are able to be put on the IL, and its almost August.