TV TRIVIA

Tools    

The answer to the previous question is Who's the Boss?...new question:

Which of the top six cast members of the NBC sitcom Friends never won an Emmy for the show?

The answer to the previous question was Courtney Cox...here's a new question:

Jeff Goldblum, Edie Falco, Madonna, Dave Foley, Woody Harrelson, Alec Baldwin, Rip Torn, John Cleese, Geena Davis, Chloe Sevigny, Matt Damon, Dylan McDermott, Molly Shannon, Michele Lee, Mira Sorvino, and Robert Klein all made guest appearances on what popular NBC sitcom?

I Want To Believe

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

Jeff Goldblum, Edie Falco, Madonna, Dave Foley, Woody Harrelson, Alec Baldwin, Rip Torn, John Cleese, Geena Davis, Chloe Sevigny, Matt Damon, Dylan McDermott, Molly Shannon, Michele Lee, Mira Sorvino, and Robert Klein all made guest appearances on what popular NBC sitcom?

Will and Grace?

Mila kunis

Actress Holland Taylor received four Emmy nominations for her role as Evelyn Harper on the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, but for what ABC series did she actually win an Emmy?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Actress Holland Taylor received four Emmy nominations for her role as Evelyn Harper on the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men, but for what ABC series did she actually win an Emmy?

I think she might have won an Emmy award for her role as a judge on "The Practice".

I guess no one knows this one, so I'll go ahead and reveal that the answer is Joe...here's a new question:

What actor played Evan Drake, the millionaire who Rebecca Howe (Kirstie Alley) tried to land and failed miserably on the NBC sitcom Cheers?

I'll give this one another day before revealing...I'll also give a hint that she's a two time Oscr nominee for Best Supporting Actress and the real life mother of an Oscar winner.

The answer to the previous question is Diane Ladd...new question:

On the original ABC sitcom Roseanne, what did Dan originally buy Roseanne as a 20th anniversary gift before Jackie told him it was a terrible gift?