2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. the projected NFC South champs...on the road...against Breezy...Fitzpatrick?!?!?! Hoolololololol. We know who Fitzpatrick is, man Nawlins.

Panthers didn't look good. Is Ezekiel Elliot really good or was that line they no longer have in Big D that good. The ten yard pass is still Cam's nemesis.

Like Mahoney from Police Academy, LA Chargers (still doesn't sound right) fans screaming MAAAA-HOOOMIIIIEEE. Here comes the Rooster. Tyreek Hill got them burners man.

Looks like the Broncos check cleared with the league office.

So glad football is back, but just gimme a one-hour highlight show .

The Bills were projected to be worst team in the league, didn't do anything to prove that wrong. Go jump through a table.

stolen from the Ringer on Fitzie Pie...

"You never know what you’ll get with Ryan Fitzpatrick. He’s a walking contradiction: a seventh-round pick in his 14th NFL season; a 21st-century man who looks like an old-timey prospector; a Harvard grad who believes his head should be used as a battering ram. At 33, he set the Jets’ single-season passing touchdown record. At 34, he got benched for Geno Smith. He’s had a six-touchdown, no-interception game; he’s had a no-touchdown, six-interception game."

stolen from the Ringer on Fitzie Pie...

"You never know what you’ll get with Ryan Fitzpatrick. He’s a walking contradiction: a seventh-round pick in his 14th NFL season; a 21st-century man who looks like an old-timey prospector; a Harvard grad who believes his head should be used as a battering ram. At 33, he set the Jets’ single-season passing touchdown record. At 34, he got benched for Geno Smith. He’s had a six-touchdown, no-interception game; he’s had a no-touchdown, six-interception game."

Kind of reminds me of Justin Turner on the Dodgers. That dude doesn't look like he'd be any good and he really wasn't until recently, he's just suddenly became awesome in his mid 30s.

Joined two survivor pools this year. Picked the Saints in one of them, Lions in the other.

My god embarrassed by the stinkin Jets with a rookie QB in their home opener. Imagine being a Lions fan who was looking forward to the season.

At least the pick6 didn't cost any people money. 4-4.5 spread, 49 for the total.

At least after this year, we should never have to watch baseball field football again. Go LV Raiders!

I think that there is more than meets the eye with this Khalil Mack story.

I don't think OakLasVegas wanted to get rid of him. There are whispers that with owners having to "put all guaranteed money in escrow at the time of signing", Oakland just didn't have the liquidity to do it.

Who knows. Overeaction Monday had everyone saying how stupid they are for "wanting to get rid" of Mack.

Damn, good news is I can only go up from here or rather I cant do worse than last place.

Damn, I almost picked the Jets.

Damn Steelers - that game still puttin' a wrinkle in my jock strap.

Damn...

I'm going to get my week 2 picks in early because i'll probably overthink it otherwise.

WEEK 2:

Patriots
Rams
Eagles
Texans
Chargers

I swear if Tampa wins again

Question why is a tie considered a loss shouldnt be as equal as a win since no one lost. What mean is shouldnt tie be half points.

Question why is a tie considered a loss shouldnt be as equal as a win since no one lost. What mean is shouldnt tie be half points.

rules

1. Pick 5 games a week before kickoff of the earliest game in your picks.

Each week starts with the Thursday Night game.

scoring

1. 1 win=1point

2. Week 17 is final week of PickEm.

Playoffs and Superbowl will follow suit if needed. If there is still a tie prior to Superbowl, Moes will pick

1. winning team and
2. total score

prize

1. The Moe with the most points at the end of scoring wins a prize.

It just makes things easier and without wins=2 pts, a tie is effectively a win.

I would have benefited from points for ties.