Hello all

Tools    

I'm new here. I'm loving the list function. I've finally found time to work my way through some of the large gaps in my film knowledge, especially in world cinema. I love the list function. Just one question: is there any reason the Sight & Sound Critics Poll is not an option? I'm watching a lot of those films right now, so would love the option.

Nice to meet you all.

Rob

Hi, welcome to Movie Forums!

Just one question: is there any reason the Sight & Sound Critics Poll is not an option? I'm watching a lot of those films right now, so would love the option.
Nah, no reason, just takes time to add them. At this point I'm close enough to finally letting people add their own custom lists that I'm kind of deferring adding too many more, opting to just let people fill those gaps on their own before too long.

Hi, welcome to Movie Forums!

Nah, no reason, just takes time to add them. At this point I'm close enough to finally letting people add their own custom lists that I'm kind of deferring adding too many more, opting to just let people fill those gaps on their own before too long.
Got it! Thanks for the quick response.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MoFo!