NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
The pics of trisha helfert remind me of a movie...

1st - The Good
2nd - The Bad
3rd - The Ugly.

Hmm. Certainly there are better pics of her.

Will you just get over that Knightly is where she is. Some consider here anarexic thin. But i like you think she has hot qualities. Too be honest some women are hotter in movies then in pics. Helfer is hotter on tv but i will go back and check and change the pics if not too busy.

I have to return some videotapes.
Will you just get over that Knightly is where she is. Some consider here anarexic thin. But i like you think she has hot qualities. Too be honest some women are hotter in movies then in pics. Helfer is hotter on tv but i will go back and check and change the pics if not too busy.
I didn't even bring up Knightley.

I'm just saying that I didn't like her in the other 2 pics lol. Not sure why you threw KK into this.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I like the ladies in this thread, but most of them are so skinny! Give them something to eat!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

50 Nina Dobrev

Normally i have issues with ranking girls emma watsons age but some women and actresses would be hot and beautiful at any time. Nina has this beauty that can only get better. She'd make a good looking actress in movies like Sense and Sensibility.

Ok here is the thing dont like negative opinions about women. I mean i get if you dont like the actress and not find her attractive but dont like it when people run them down for a certain thing. Rather people not post disgusting, ugly or dogish in a hottest thread cause it brings down possitive vibes.