NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

This is my absolutely last list on anything for now. Maybe do a tournament down the line if people like that kind of thing with celebrities and maybe a movie one. Anyways I will post 3 women per day from this list and maybe more then once a day.
Hope you injoy and as always opinions are welcome for this is a free country.

75 January Jones.

74 Paula Patton.

73 Cobie Smulders.

I apologize if i came close too any barrier in ratings with any womens pic. I will always make certain the actresses are clothed and no areas are showing.

72 Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

71 Olivia Munn.

70 Emma Watson.

I personally have no attraction for Emma or allot of todays young girls that people want on lists . I just remember her too much young girl just in harry potter. but being 36 probably why. I gotta put Emma somewhere or they be a riot and a few other i have on the list.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, at least you have a good taste in women...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Not too into Smulders or Watson, but the rest look very good. Try to find more revealing photos though. If you can find nudes, just blur out their naughty bits.

Master of My Domain
EMMA WATSON IS WAY TOO LOW.

Besides that, good list so far.

Gotta agree with Gatsby Emma Stone is way too low. Transformers 3 was a huge piece of trash but Rosie Huntington Whiteley is still beautiful regardless.

And she may be aging but Gellar still doesn't look bad.

The rest look great as well.