Rate the Album Above You

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
You know the drill.

First album is...Remain in Light by Talking Heads.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I'd definitely put Stop Making Sense above it.

I'll go with possibly my favourite album of all time (seriously)...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hysteria.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	18248  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Nigredo by Sergey Kalugin.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Wow, that's really obscure. I'm actually debating whether or not to try to track it down or just skip it so the thread doesn't stop after only three replies.

Let the night air cool you off
Not to interrupt the thread, but I've had an idea in my head for awhile that I really want to do here. If you are familiar with the movie hall of fame, it's essentially that but with albums. Iro and Swan, I think you two would be ideal members for this type of thing. I wouldn't think it would generate as much interest as the movie hall of fame, plus albums are shorter than movies and you can listen to them anywhere, so it shouldn't be as time consuming or difficult to finish. Would you guys be interested? If so, I could start up a thread tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not familiar with the "hall of fame" thing, someone sum it up for me.
What would happen is basically anyone who wants to participate will nominate an album. Everyone playing will listen to all the nominated albums and send in a list to JJ ranking them from favorite/best to least favorite/worst. The winning album will be inducted into the music album hall of fame.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm on the fence. Judging from the countless song tournaments I've been apart of I can't imagine anything I nominate doing well. However it is good to have a group with varied interests when doing these things. I'd probably try the first one and see how it goes.

I'm on the fence. Judging from the countless song tournaments I've been apart of I can't imagine anything I nominate doing well. However it is good to have a group with varied interests when doing these things. I'd probably try the first one and see how it goes.
You have to! Wouldn't be a hall of fame without you.

Amber gets a
from me. My experience of Autechre is that they make solid but not amazing IDM.

Next album...Angel Dust by Faith No More.