When you just want a series to END! End dammit end!!

Tools    

Thanks for the corrections. I wasn't watching the show closely enough to remember those details.
It's all good. And it's not something I'm particularly proud of. Like showing someone your collection of stuffed squirrels that you've posed in historical dioramas. Anyway I knew the parts from TWD but once it moved over into FTWD territory I had to look it up because I quit on the show right before Lennie James joined it.

And to anyone who thought Morgan's long walk was hard to swallow the Daryl Dixon spinoff is supposed to take place in France. I kid you not.

One of my biggest issues is how they treated characters like Carol and Morgan, who had neat arcs, but then the writers didn't seem to know what to do and whiplashed them back and forth.
The writing was downright schizophrenic at times. Was Carol a shellshocked, grieving mother? Or was she an efficient, cold blooded killer? Was she going to bake cookies or pull an Of Mice and Men moment and get you to look at the pretty flowers before putting one in your brainpan? And Morgan was either a burnt out husk of a man and crazier than a sh*thouse rat or a combination of Dutch Uncle and sensei? Good times.

It's all good. And it's not something I'm particularly proud of. Like showing someone your collection of stuffed squirrels that you've posed in historical dioramas.
When will those be available for viewing, WHIT?

When will those be available for viewing, WHIT?
Heh. Right now I'm working on my magnum opus, a meticulously rendered Jonestown Massacre.
WARNING: spoilers below
Seriously though, I was referencing Dinner for Schmucks.

Heh. Right now I'm working on my magnum opus, a meticulously rendered Jonestown Massacre.
WARNING: spoilers below
Seriously though, I was referencing Dinner for Schmucks.
Ah, I saw that movie... but didn't remember the line!

Still, I'd like to see squirrels signing the Declaration of Independence!

The writing was downright schizophrenic at times. Was Carol a shellshocked, grieving mother? Or was she an efficient, cold blooded killer? Was she going to bake cookies or pull an Of Mice and Men moment and get you to look at the pretty flowers before putting one in your brainpan? And Morgan was either a burnt out husk of a man and crazier than a sh*thouse rat or a combination of Dutch Uncle and sensei? Good times.

And to anyone who thought Morgan's long walk was hard to swallow the Daryl Dixon spinoff is supposed to take place in France. I kid you not.
And he gets there via motorcycle!

I actually was thinking they were gonna kill off Carol. That would have gotten peoples attention, and she wasnt going forward with the Darryl series. Im just glad its over, and in no way will be watching any of the spinoffs.

Michonne and Rick were babbling like idiots, and then all of a sudden shes sitting there in her Black Panther getup and just put on the wig. Of course her charging thousands of walkers.... Dumbest. Horse. Ever. It was a trite finale, and the show lost its balls years ago. If Rosita hadnt popped back up in that horde like Popeye eating his spinach, and her and the baby be devoured, and everyone not scheduled for a spinoff be ripped apart and eaten, and none of which done in some over dramatized contrived romantic nonsense - Oh Im sorry, I thought this was a zombie apocalypse?! 'Climbing and picking up rocks to break glass' If you want to scare the hell out of your audience just make the zombies learn how to run & sprint. I guess it then would have been The Running Dead. Meh

I kept thinking the subtle ending would be Rosita dying and not turning... and everyone being like, "Huh??? She didn't turn!"
(And then it's over because somewhere M. Night Shyamalan declared that the plants were no longer angry.)

(And then it's over because somewhere M. Night Shyamalan declared that the plants were no longer angry.)