Newby questions for Dani8

Tools    

Whatever the past history here, the question itself seems in keeping with the spirit of the thread. Certainly not obligated to answer it, though I think the alternative would be ignoring it. Let's leave past fights in the past.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Come on now, Yoda. It's as genuine as a Thai emerald sold to a backpacker.

That could very well be. I'd probably bet on it, even. But if we're at the point where people can only get their tweaking in by asking a question that would seem innocuous without any history behind it, I'm gonna call that a win.

That could very well be. I'd probably bet on it, even. But if we're at the point where people can only get their tweaking in by asking a question that would seem innocuous without any history behind it, I'm gonna call that a win.
I repped you but not buying his reason for asking. His only interest is that I will say Pakistan. Just laughably terrible.

I repped you but not buying his reason for asking. His only interest is that I will say Pakistan. Just laughably terrible.
No the question is genuine. You said you travel across the world but no travelling seems to have been done since you joined the site. Have stopped travelling?

What fresh hell is this?
Let me count the ways.

No the question is genuine. You said you travel across the world but no travelling seems to have been done since you joined the site. Have stopped travelling?
Correct. You are genuinely looking for a fight like a rabid Pavlovian dog that will pounce as soon as it hears the word Pakistan.

Don't be so transparent.

I think it says I have an inquiring mind... and find you interesting enough to want to know what you're thinking.
great thread then. i think it's cool that female members are getting threads bumped from people they are regularly arguing with, it's not at all gross and intimidating. Ashdoc

great thread then. i think it's cool that female members are getting threads bumped from people they are regularly arguing with, it's not at all gross and intimidating. Ashdoc
Ah, I see. So, it's not the thread itself or its original intent (whatever that may have been), but it's the bumping of thread and specific members involved. Thank you.

Ah, I see. So, it's not the thread itself or its original intent (whatever that may have been), but it's the bumping of thread and specific members involved. Thank you.
It's gross to target women online IMO.

It's gross to target women online IMO.
I'm not sure I see the targeting of women aspect.
I could buy the suggested baiting for more arguing as a possibility, but I'm having trouble seeing where anyone's gender draws into it, or where intimidation seems intended or a rational result of being asked a question. JMO.

I think whatever i've got to say is irrelevant, if any of the women that have been affected by that gross behaviour want to speak up then i'm right behind them.

I think whatever i've got to say is irrelevant, if any of the women that have been affected by that gross behaviour want to speak up then i'm right behind them.
Sounds like a good topic for another thread!
And if what you've got to say is irrelevant, then I wouldn't be reading it.

Sounds like a good topic for another thread!
And if what you've got to say is irrelevant, then I wouldn't be reading it.
I think men have very little say in how a woman approaches anything. That's what i meant.