Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

Yeah, genuinely surprised at how lopsided that choice has been, particularly because the other was specifically designed to look more like a shirt design. But I guess people want the one that looks more like the actual logo.

A system of cells interlinked
Yoda - Did you post that pic of yourself in this thread before you put that collage up? I must have missed it!

Still waiting for mine to arrive
(I could have swum to the Nederlands and back with it by now)

I don't take any notice of tracking numbers tbh - the Republic really isn't that large a country, by the time someone bothers to update a status as having arrived in the country it's likely to have already been delivered

I use to ship a lot of stuff to the UK and Europe, packages get held up in customs, sometimes the package just sets there waiting for officials to clear it. I'd expect a package sent from the U.S. to the U.K. by 1st Class postal mail to take 3 weeks, sometimes longer, especially over the Holiday season.

Even if not used to actually track step-by-step, those usually have an estimated delivery date that do a pretty good job of predicting when things will get there.

We typically adopt a lackadaisical approach toward things outside of our control over here .... things arrive when they arrive, simple as that

The People's Republic of Clogher
Mine came pretty quickly - I'm still waiting on another t-shirt from The States which was ordered a couple of weeks beforehand.

I've generally stopped buying anything of great value from the US as they've tightened up a lot on the customs charges. If you don't have the cash on you when the postman brings the parcel he'll take it with him and make you go to the post office. Well, unless you're mates with your postman...

I haven't had to sign for anything in two years.