Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

Tools    

Yeah know.. I seen that right after you posted it... and thought "Should I post some Rocket and Groot picture... nah... he told me to screw myself.. so nah!"
Sometimes you make my arsehole itch .

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I dedicate this to JayDee for his whining about not getting a dedication (despite the fact that he didn't dedicate a damn thing to anybody else, either):

Ah Victoria, always the classy lady.

Master of My Domain
This post is dedicated to cricket (Hint: missing avatar)

Now would somebody please dedicate a post to me! Give and take anyone?

What's funny about this thread is the ballbreaking is as frequent as the praising. This should be the MoFo Roast.

Master of My Domain
Correct GS. I've given zero stars to two films, one is the Oldboy remake and the other one isn't.

I... dedicate... this... post... to... MovieGal.
Did she make you do that? Did your life depend on it? Do you know where you are? Google will tell you if you need to know. Should we dial 911? Are you okay? Can you walk? Are your hands free? (She might have spoke those words instead of typing them.)

Master of My Domain
The other one is Kazaam right?
I had to look up "Kazaam" to understand your post.

Judging from only the ratings and posters, my third zero star rating might go to that film.

Edit: The other one is Pearl Harbor.

I had to look up "Kazaam" to understand your post.

Judging from only the ratings and posters, my third zero star rating might go to that film.
The worst of the worst IMO. I'm always on the verge of joining a HOF just to nominate this and have people go through what I did