The MoFo Map

Tools    

I seem to recall that Yoda and planet news met up for a movie, too. Right?
Yeah, we met a few times. We saw Black Swan, and we went to a RiffTrax event in a theater, and he came to lunch with my wife and I and some of our family. Not sure what he's up to these days, but a good time was had by all.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've realised I can actually edit them. If I log into my account, I have total control over the map as it was made using that account.

Imma move everyone around

Yoda can live in Brazil... might move gbgoodies to Antarctica...

I don't mind moving out of New York, but could you at least move me someplace good, like Dallas, Texas or Nashville, Tennessee?

A system of cells interlinked
Yoda: I just may take you up on that sometime in the future!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I thought there's more people from Australia on these forums.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

There are, but this has been up less than a day, and the overwhelming majority of members haven't seen it and/or haven't pinned themselves. Plus, it's been the middle of the night in Australia for the last 4 hours or so.

Yeah, we might be able to swing that. I think we'd wanna make sure we get a critical mass of users, and formalizing it somehow means making sure it's moderated and all that.

I've considered doing something like this for years but never really got around to it. Nice job, Rodent, for making it happen. Let's see if we can get some more and I'll see what I can do.

Yes good work Rodent. I pretty much knew where all the Brits and Irish guys came from, but it's lovely now seeing you European and American mofos on the map

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Added. Someone lives where I go to university which is quite interesting.

Reviews

Added. Someone lives where I go to university which is quite interesting.
Who's that?

Have you put the place you're from or where you go to Uni? I can't decide which since I live pretty much half the year in each. I went with my hometown in the end.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Who's that?

Have you put the place you're from or where you go to Uni? I can't decide which since I live pretty much half the year in each. I went with my hometown in the end.
I've put mine where I'm from and currently still live, which is West Wales, but my temporary home during term time is Lancaster, where Jack1 says he's from.

I added myself and Ren to the map... he has an account here.. and i hope he will be posting sometime soon... he currently has only 3 posts..... believe me.. many could benefit from his film recommendations.