How Is This Done?

Tools    

Whenever You will Reply anyone's comment it would show like this into the forum.

I'm not sure if I fully understand what you're asking. Just hit reply and your post will appear on the thread. Or use the quote feature next to the thumbs up(rep) icon, at the top right side of a post. Then you will quote someone and their post will show.

How do people post double quotes as in the example circled in red below? Can't figure out how to do it.
You have to know a little something about "BBCode." It's sort of like "HTML" for Bulletin Board forums. Just as HTML commands begin with "<" and ">" symbols, BBCode commands use square bracket commands "[" and "]". So that I can show you the commands, I'll use curly braces, instead "{" and "}".

The basic command is Quote. If you write text in between Quote commands (e.g. {Quote} This is quoted text {/Quote} it will appear as follows:

This is quoted text
To do what you asked about, you can nest quote commands. When you write this:

{Quote} This is quoted text outside the inner quote block.

{Quote} This is quoted Text inside another quote block {/Quote}

This is quoted text after the inside quote Block. {/Quote}

it will appear like this -

This is quoted text outside the inner quote block.

This is quoted Text inside the inner quote block
This is quoted text after the inside quote Block.
That's how you do it.

Hope this helps.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm not sure if I fully understand what you're asking. Just hit reply and your post will appear on the thread. Or use the quote feature next to the thumbs up(rep) icon, at the top right side of a post. Then you will quote someone and their post will show.

Soooo... I'm not the only one that assumed that was the first post? =D

Soooo... I'm not the only one that assumed that was the first post? =D
Well, if you click on the little "Quote" box atop a post, it automatically places the contents of that post into a Quote block. If you want to do "multi quotes" (ie. quote several posts in one reply), you click on the menu item for each post and the Quote box on the last post you want to quote, and then all the posts will appear in their own quote boxes. You can then manipulate the boxes as you please.