MoFo Fantasy Football 2017 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

Okay, I just sent an invite to @7thson to replace jiraffe. That gives us 12.

I'm going to close this very soon: if a couple more people want in so we can get to 14, great. If that doesn't happen soon, though, we'll lock at 12, and probably bump the playoff teams back down to 4 instead of 6.

I'll still come back if there's room.

Sent Halfangel the invite; once she accepts, I'll finalize the teams. Got to 14. Cool stuff.

Draft has been tentatively set for the 26th for a few weeks now, so I hope that's good with most of you guys. If you have any setting change suggestions, let me know ASAP. I might toss another bench spot on the rosters if nobody objects, but other than that was planning on keeping it 99% similar to last season (and the few seasons before that).

One of these days we'll finally remove kickers or something, but given the ownership changes this year (pretty small for most leagues, but a lot for this one!), probably not enough time to discuss and vote on it properly.

OH, that's how it is? Well excuse me for not wanting ANTHROPOMORPHIC DICE in my supposedly skill-based game.

I don't need help! You need help! The whole system is out of order!

That said, I'd rather save whatever brownie points I have for switching to an auction one of these days, instead.

Yup. With you, we'd still be one short, though. Don't suppose you know anyone else interested? We've gotta find another in the next few days or we'll have to skip this year.

Okay, once we get the last invitation accepted I'll lock the teams.

We're looking at Saturday, August 26th at 5:00 PM ET. I'm open to moving it a bit earlier if you guys prefer, but we don't have too many options on the date, unfortunately. Hope that works for most of you!

Also, final call on the money league. We need two people in the next day or two, or we'll have to skip this year.

My recollection is that we've been drafting on Saturdays pretty much since the league started because it was always better for most people, but if you want to ask around and see how viable a change is, I'm fine with either.