What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

If you didn't catch my love letter to Duke Mitchell's sleazy, 70s Godfather wannabe Massacre Mafia Style (1974): Despite all its flaws, I absolutely loved this movie. Mitchell followed up Massacre with Gone With the Pope (1976/2010). Unfortunately, unlike Massacre Mafia Style, Gone with the Pope is not streaming on amazon, so I just bit the bullet and bought the blu-ray. If you're unfamiliar with the story behind the movie, Mitchell made Gone with the Pope right after Massacre, but never finished editing it before his death in the early 80s. Film editor Bob Murawski (Army of Darkness, Spider-Man, The Hurt Locker), basically found the film in Mitchell's garage and busted out a cut of it in 2010.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	B4856D9A-9B67-4C7F-824A-D7FC19CFB2B1.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	38343  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My Black Friday shopping is done:

Logan (Blu-ray/DVD)

Spider-man: Homecoming (Blu-ray/DVD)

Wonder Woman (Blu-ray/DVD)

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (DVD)

The Flash: The Complete Second Season (DVD)

The Flash: The Complete Third Season (DVD)

Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (DVD)

No Country For Old men. Which I never watched because I bought a blu ray player the day after. And then bought No Country bluray a few months after.

Longtime ago I buy the last DVD because now I can watch movies online free.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Because each was cheaper than its US counterpart and I'd been meaning to get both for a while.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I LOVE The Red Riding Trilogy. One of the best ever. Garfield, among others, was very good.

^ Yet to see Temple Grandin but loved the look of it, watched some speeches online by the real life Temple Grandin and was interested in seeing the film. As far as I can see she was happy with the film.

^ Yet to see Temple Grandin but loved the look of it, watched some speeches online by the real life Temple Grandin and was interested in seeing the film. As far as I can see she was happy with the film.
I’m sure she was. Claire Danes put everything into her role.