Question about Snatch

Tools    

g'day/evening everyone. i'm new
i have a question bout the movie "snatch". there is a scene in the movie where vinny and sol "rob" the bookies. my question is does anyone know the name of the lady that was at the counter or register? incase you have no clue who i'm talking bout she the one the says, "..appreciated, but all.bet.are.off." if anyone can answer that question i would appreciate it

wells, take care and have a good one.

The character's name, according to the script, is Pauline. The actress who played Pauline is Sydney Sedin. Snatch appears to be her only screen credit to date.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ate all your bees.
Stop knowing so much Holden!

thanks a lot, appreciate.

"Stop knowing so much Holden!" -Sidewinder
LOL!

The character's name, according to the script, is Pauline. The actress who played Pauline is Sydney Sedin. Snatch appears to be her only screen credit to date.

Sorry but no, the name of that actress is Julianne Nicholson

Whew...

The trick is not minding
IMDb says otherwise. Where are you getting that?
This made the rounds on the internet quite awhile ago. There was supposedly a interview where she confirmed her role in in, but I haven’t been able to dig it up.
Supposedly, IMDB had her name incorrectly listed in the credits, but it either was corrected or never had been there at all.

It’s one of those debates that pops up every now and then, I guess.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Prolly the Marlon Brando Effect.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear