Free Movie Links

Tools    

Anyone know where I can find Charles Rondeau's 1960 movie The Threat? With Robert Knapp?
This one might be harder to find. I'll keep looking though.

Here's are two others I'm having difficulty with: Tulips (1981), and Countdown at Kusini (1976).
I feel really bad for not being able to find the movies you ask for (generally, if something has under 100 IMDb ratings, it's going to be extremely hard to track down). Very sorry man

I feel really bad for not being able to find the movies you ask for (generally, if something has under 100 IMDb ratings, it's going to be extremely hard to track down). Very sorry man

I'm guessing we use a lot of the same search domains. We could exchange the ones we know of through the PM's, if there's nothing wrong with it.

That one's on YouTube:

(also, in case you wonder, the film has no audio)

Ah. Glossed over it because the length was stated as 62 minutes instead of 59, so I assumed it was a making-of documentary. Thanks.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Great thread! I should have started an IMDB list with movies I can't find. I'm sure I'll think of one. Thanks for the great idea!

I also think the hard-to-find movies are probably good. I think this could end up being a thread I come to when I need to see a movie.

From the director of Titanic: The Legend Goes On comes a new travesty, Yo-Rhad and the Astromavericks! Also known as Yo-rhad, un amico dallo spazio. If anyone's got a link to this that actually works, let me know so I can see how shitty it is.

It got uploaded to YT a month ago.

Wow. This is SUPER shitty.

That's "Curse of the Aztec Mummy," one of the sequels. And the Plex page is literally linking the wrong movie the website advertises.

That's "Curse of the Aztec Mummy," one of the sequels. And the Plex page is literally linking the wrong movie the website advertises.
I don't know if I'll be able to find it then. All I'm finding is Curse of the Aztec Mummy.

I haven't looked for it for awhile so it might be easier to find now, but the 7 Up documentary series is one of my biggest blind spots. Even if there is just the first one floating out around there, that would be great

I haven't looked for it for awhile so it might be easier to find now, but the 7 Up documentary series is one of my biggest blind spots. Even if there is just the first one floating out around there, that would be great
Sent!