hide out in an old abandoned warehouse rigged with explosives?

Tools    

Hello all!

Trying to find a movie, where they or one person was living or had a hide out in an old abandoned warehouse, set up with computer surveillance, and rigged this multiple floor warehouse with explosives so if ever discovered he would lite the place up to destroy all his computers and stuff.

Can you name this movie? Or any similar movie? I did a search here and nothing came up.

I think this may be a spy, suspense, drama not sure.

I probably seen it on Netflix a long time ago, but it don't seem to be listed in my movie history.

Thanks

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Oh that sounds like a movie with tommy lee jones and pierce brosnon. Ill see if i can find the title

Edit im mixing up two movies. One with Tommy called Blown Away and one with Pierce called Live Wire. Its probably the Blown Away one.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Thank you, will check them both out.

Yup, I think this is the one I was looking for! I remember seeing the older actor now as I just looked it up.

Thanks