Hi my fellow MoFos

Im needing a bit of help finding a short tv movie probably from something like Outer Limits, TwilightZone or Tales From The Crypt or that type of show.

Im not sure about when it was set or released. i think i watched it about 30 ish years ago. I think it was in colour but cant be certain. From what i can remember from the plot this man finds a town/village which is surrounded by mist. The inhabitants all behaved oddly and soon change to some sort of demon who chase him. They seem to not be able to go past the mist. He meets this woman seemingly in the same situation as him so they join forces. They manage to get a car and escape through the mist to safety but the woman (who was driving) turns around and goes back through the mist to the town. The car is then surrounded by the demons. The man (who is in the back seat) pleads to the woman and she turns around revealing herself to be a different type of demon and the episode ends and were left go imagine his fate.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

EDIT - I suddenly had a flash of two scenes. One was Vincent Price as a Vampire asking a man for help and another scene with a strip tease where the woman takes off more than just her clothes. I searched Prices movie list and found Monster Club (1981). I was pretty close about the village except for the ending but its defo the right one.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.