New DVDs

Tools    

history *is* moralizing
unrated? dya getta see Gellar in the shower or something?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
unrated? dya getta see Gellar in the shower or something?
So he really does have a bent spoon?

Ahhhh sorry, that's Geller.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ah well, the old fraudster doesn't do that anymore since he was filmed using the power of his hands to bend one.

Funnily enough he doesn't do the old 'I'm a friend of Michael Jackson' bit anymore either.

I got for good luck my black tooth.

They were $10 each and I consider them both essential.

Originally Posted by Strummer521

$10, and I consider [it] essential.

And there's a new special edition of The Big Lebowski in the works, which may be ready for the end of the year.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Naisy
Rumble In The Bronx
Nice.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza