Charles Manson Dead

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Good riddance for sure. Now lets just hope his grave doesnt become a shrine for sickos and kooks.
the guy was insane and so were his followers.
oh god, just wait for it. look at the video the mofos have put up.

Gotta love the 400-yr sentence -- true justice!
I feel quite strange about this. I am fiercely anti death sentence because that's the culture I've grown up in but I recognised my disappointment immediately when I heard on the radio he died of natural causes. A part of me wanted him to suffer. Is that wrong?

A part of me wanted him to suffer.
Wouldn't spending 45 years in a concrete building count as 'suffering' though?
Is that wrong?
Not really. Everyone has very strong opinions to matters such as this. I felt putting him in prison was good enough. He was too dangerous to live in the outside world.

Has been a big criminal death week. Salvatore Riina the SIcillian Mafia Boss who ordered the murders of prosecutors, judges and even children of informants died three days ago. And on the same day John Gambino the Italian born New York Mafia member, who some suspected of being boss of the Gambino Crime Family until his death died.

A part of me wanted him to suffer.
Wouldn't spending 45 years in a concrete building count as 'suffering' though?
Is that wrong?
Not really. Everyone has very strong opinions to matters such as this. I felt putting him in prison was good enough. He was too dangerous to live in the outside world.
***edit***

That should read ' yeah, I agree with you, especially...'
Looked a bit rude when I reread it after the next reply

Big shout out to Alvin Karpis, Karpis-Barker Gang Member and Public Enemy, for teaching Manson the guitar while they were both at McNeil Island Prison.

Actually, just ran across this interesting by Larry King upon Karpis' release in 1971.

Didn't he technically die when he was sentenced to life in '72?
You know, as they say..."A man isn't dead until he's dead."

WARNING: "Statement" spoilers below
Just kidding, no-one has said that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hey, as Manson used to say, "I never killed anybody!"
He did, but even if he didn't, Hitler didn't either (unless during First World War as a soldier). Not killed anybody with his own hands, that is.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.