George Takei - Misconduct

Tools    

News in:
George Takei is yet another celeb being accused of sexual misconduct, dating back to 1981.
Seems the Jimmy Savill engine has just hit full throttle.

Apparently a young male model has stepped forward and named Takei as one of these celebs guilty of sexual misconduct.

Unbelievable.

Dustin Hoffman and Terry Crews have also been named by people.

@Yoda I think we might need a blanket thread for all this. This is unbelievable.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm waiting for Sasha Grey accussing somebody of sexual misconduct.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unbelievable.

Dustin Hoffman and Terry Crews have also been named by people.

@Yoda I think we might need a blanket thread for all this. This is unbelievable.
Terry Crews named somebody.

Absolutely revolted by this latest claim, the man was 23 when he claims Takei tried to grope his willy... said no thanks and drove home... good enough reason to try and shame that person to the entire world and paint yourself as the victim in the process. Totally evil.

Terry Crews named somebody.

Absolutely revolted by this latest claim, the man was 23 when he claims Takei tried to grope his willy... said no thanks and drove home... good enough reason to try and shame that person to the entire world and paint yourself as the victim in the process. Totally evil.
We're now apparently into "an adult expressed sexual interest in another adult... the horror!" full-on witch hunt territory, as I predicted we would be...

The truth is in here
It surprises me, but doesn't shock me like with other people. Nothing really happened and it doesn't make Takei a bad person. It's not even near close what Spacey and Weinstein or hell, Brett Ratner are guilty of.

We're now apparently into "an adult expressed sexual interest in another adult... the horror!" full-on witch hunt territory, as I predicted we would be...
You think trying to grab someone's genitals without their permission is "[expressing] sexual interest"? Huh?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
bloody hell. what a mess.

You think trying to grab someone's genitals without their permission is "[expressing] sexual interest"? Huh?
At worst, it's wildly inappropriate. That's assuming it's even remotely true, of course, which is a pretty enormous assumption.
But I appreciate we're all just supposed to be hysterically grabbing our flaming torches and pitchforks because "innocent till proven guilty" no longer applies in today's world...

At worst, it's wildly inappropriate.
So...why did you describe it as "expressing sexual interest"? You think grabbing someone's junk is akin to a bad pickup line?

That's assuming it's even remotely true, of course, which is a pretty enormous assumption.
Assuming it's true is an enormous assumption. Thinking it might be isn't, since many of these accusations are quickly followed by admissions and apologies. But sure, we'll see.

But I appreciate we're all just supposed to be hysterically grabbing our flaming torches and pitchforks because "innocent till proven guilty" no longer applies in today's world...
Sure it does: it applies in the legal system. Because it's a legal concept. Which is why nobody accused has been convicted based only on the accusation.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
okay on testicle inspection day

its sad that people think its only inappropriate to grab another persons private areas without permission