Song Tournament XXIV

Tools    

We need 3 more songs to get 128

@edarsenal
@gbgoodies
You both get to add one more nom.

I'll add another one to my list.

ROUND 1 DAY 1 will be up shortly
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

ROUND 1 DAY 1

Dj Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You VS. Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never
Britney Spears - Toxic VS. Prince - 1999
The Zombies - Time of the Season VS. The White Stripes-Jolene (Live)
Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World VS. Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth VS. The Monkees - Gettin' In
David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever VS. The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down
Five Man Electrical Band-Signs VS. Linda Perhacs - Hey, Who Really Cares?
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball VS. Liam Gallagher - Greedy Soul

Dj Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You VS. Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never
I actually don't mind the first one, but it's going up against my favorite Elvis song

1999 is among my top favorite Prince songs, and I don't like Toxic

I'm kinda tired of the first, and the second is a pleasant surprise. Jack White puts so much emotion in that performance, it buries Dolly Parton's version

Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World VS. Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me
I'm kinda tired of hearing the second, and the first was a great blast from the past

Never really liked the Monkees, particularly their 80's stuff. That Belinda Carlisle deserves to win a tourney. Nostalgic classic pop

How The Pretty Reckless is not a huge rock band is beyond me. Their music is badass, and that lead singer is hot as hell!

Linda Perhacs has a sweet voice. I really liked that hippie song though

Greedy Soul is an excellent rock song that oozes with attitude that only Liam Gallagher can deliver with swagger. I can't stand Miley Cyrus. A little too trashy for my taste, and her voice annoys me

ROUND 1 DAY 1

I've never been much of an Elvis fan, but I didn't like the first song. I did give it a try, though.

Britney's best song. Fight me!

There's just something about that song that makes me feel bit...yanno?

Lovely song, great nomination!

I don't know that Monkees song, and at first, I was like.... but the more I listened...it's quite interesting, and I like it more and more.

Another song I haven't heard before now, and I know who Taylor Momsen is, but hadn't heard her band. Pretty good! Not sure I'd listen to it often, but it's something could listen to again.

I do like the first song. But the second is just too gorgeous.

No comment on that last match?
Well, I'm not really sure what to say, because I erased a "I can't with Miley Cyrus", thought it perhaps a tad bitchy.

ROUND 1 DAY 1

Dj Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You VS. Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never-Bieber can't touch The King no matter what songs are involved.

Britney Spears - Toxic VS. Prince - 1999-One of my favorites from a great artist against someone I don't care for at all.

The Zombies - Time of the Season VS. The White Stripes-Jolene (Live)-I wasn't crazy about the first even before I got sick of it.

Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World VS. Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me-I nominated the first in the very first tournament I joined and it made it to the final 4. It's one of my biggest favorites.

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth VS. The Monkees - Gettin' In-Not big on either.

David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever VS. The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down-Liked both.

Five Man Electrical Band-Signs VS. Linda Perhacs - Hey, Who Really Cares?-Have always loved the first.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball VS. Liam Gallagher - Greedy Soul-Hated the first song.

ROUND 1 DAY 1

Dj Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You VS. Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never-Bieber can't touch The King no matter what songs are involved.

Britney Spears - Toxic VS. Prince - 1999-One of my favorites from a great artist against someone I don't care for at all.

The Zombies - Time of the Season VS. The White Stripes-Jolene (Live)-I wasn't crazy about the first even before I got sick of it.

Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World VS. Naked Eyes - Always Something There to Remind Me-I nominated the first in the very first tournament I joined and it made it to the final 4. It's one of my biggest favorites.

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth VS. The Monkees - Gettin' In-Not big on either.

David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever VS. The Pretty Reckless - Follow Me Down-Liked both.

Five Man Electrical Band-Signs VS. Linda Perhacs - Hey, Who Really Cares?-Have always loved the first.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball VS. Liam Gallagher - Greedy Soul-Hated the first song.
Me and you have the same exact votes!