Song Tournament XXIV

Tools    

sitting this one out gl

sitting this one out gl
Ok.

What about you @Nestorio_Miklos ? It's been a while you haven't been in one of these.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

No responses. I assume this is it. 7 players. Which is actually better because we will not need a tie-breaker.

@Sexy Celebrity add 2 more noms
@gbgoodies add 2 more noms
@edarsenal add 2 more noms
@cricket add 2 more noms
@cat_sidhe add 2 more noms
@Tugg add 3 more noms
I will add 3 noms

I like that song.
I think it's my favorite song ever and it's all because of Cricket 'cause he thinks it's the worst song of all time.
It's one of the songs that always puts me in a good mood.

"We Built This City" showed up in my suggestions and I just had to.

Actually, it always shows up in my suggestions.
I actually nominated a song from Jefferson Starship, after their best days as Jefferson Airplane, but before they became shlt as Starship.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No responses. I assume this is it. 7 players. Which is actually better because we will not need a tie-breaker.

@Sexy Celebrity add 2 more noms
@gbgoodies add 2 more noms
@edarsenal add 2 more noms
@cricket add 2 more noms
@cat_sidhe add 2 more noms
@Tugg add 3 more noms
I will add 3 noms
@mojofilter
I'll have my two extra noms posted soon.