Hollywood 'Sexual Misconduct' Scandal Thread

Tools    

That's how I remember him. Good night.
That's a choice my friend. There's such thing as 'Truth.'

Hate to break it to your tabloid-following-a**

What can you say to delusional people? And you are how old?

I really did not want to shut you up but you would not drop it.
So, now you probably feel stupid. But that's on you.
You are just unlucky that some times I can't fall asleep.
I don't think there is any thing more to discuss with you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I do think there should be a condensed thread to keep track of these people, this one seems to have gone off the rails and been only about the allegations against Michael Jackson. Who for the record, I do not believe was a pedophile.

A more structured, researched and edited thread would be better than whatever this is.

Suspect's Reviews

Words cannot describe the uniformed, jumbled mess that resides above me.

First off, that first video just further proves the truth that sleepovers with kids became normal for Michael, especially as he got older. He felt the most safe in the environment. Hell, most of the time he didn’t even sleep with the kids, he usually slept on the floor. What does that video even suggest? That Bobby Taylor molested Michael? Which eventually turned Michael into some kind of Sexual Deviant? Nice job falling on your face there.

Secondly, that Wade Robinson video didn't provide anything for your case. I posted right above the logical reasons why he’s ********ting everyone. If you want to see someone being truthful, and honest, while opening up about their personal history of sexual abuse.
Then here you go:

Didn’t even have to mention names.

Speaking of which, Corey Feldman openly spoke out for Michael, flat out STATING he didn't molest him. That also blows your 4th video out of the water.

Also, the 3rd vid you put there:
“The alleged victim in the Michael Jackson child molestation case had previously accused both his parents of abuse, according to a report by NBC News' Mike Taibbi on MSNBC's “The Abrams Report.”

In March 1996, the then 7-year-old accuser became sick at school. He became upset, however, when a school official tried to call his mother, saying that she had beaten him and was afraid she would beat him again if the school notified her, according to Russell Halpern, the attorney for the accuser's father.

Documents obtained exclusively by NBC News show an investigation was begun by family services into alleged abuse of the boy by his parents. But the boy changed his story and the allegation was declared “unfounded.” According to Halpern, the boy denied ever being beaten by either parent.

The accuser and his siblings, including a younger brother who also is a prosecution witness in the case against Jackson, have been linked to previous episodes in which they changed their stories.

In 2000, the accuser’s mother claimed that she was beaten and sexually abused by a JC Penney’s security guard after a shoplifting incident that led to a lawsuit. The accuser and his siblings backed her story in what a defense psychiatrist called “clearly rehearsed testimony.” The sex abuse charge was never mentioned in the settlement JC Penney’s offered without admitting any wrongdoing.

The next year, police responded to a call at the family's home during the parents' bitter divorce. At first, Jackson’s accuser and his siblings told a social worker they had witnessed “no hitting, just yelling” by their father over the years “and not a lot of yelling.” Their mother was not present during this interview.

But days later, with their mother present, the children changed their story, claiming instead that they we subjected to daily beatings from their father that included punching, kicking, breaking bones, holding the mother’s head under water and constant threats to kill them all.

The accuser's father was charged and plead no contest to one charge of spousal abuse and one charge of cruelty to a child in exchange for probation.”

Also, that video showing Michael with children--made me laugh in tears. It just shows how gullible you are to hysteria driven works of bias. It added nothing to your argument. Please, do me a favor--and know your sh*t before starting something with me, boi.

Finally, I’m surprised you pulled that last video out of your rear. All that nonsense was nothing but another part of their attack against the estate, none of it was proven credible. Feels like no-one but you is taking them seriously by this point.

You're talking about being the "Avatar Police"--then what in the actual f**k is that photo of yours?
Some Instagram Model?

"Avatar police", more like a pathetic troll. Seriously dude. I can tell when I see one. Scum like you shouldn't be on this site.

As long as Tom Hanks, Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, and Denzel Washington are not accused of anything, Hollywood is still cool to me
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What can you say to delusional people? And you are how old?

I really did not want to shut you up but you would not drop it.
So, now you probably feel stupid. But that's on you.
You are just unlucky that some times I can't fall asleep.
I don't think there is any thing more to discuss with you.
WTF is wrong with you. You come across as extremely insecure and paranoid hiding a. Great sea of hurt and belligerence. Calm the pluck down! You've 55swiped at every single poster who has replied to you since your arrival and in true toady style you non apologise to male mofos, not a sniff to female moodhhs.

Words cannot describe the uniformed, jumbled mess that resides above me.
Secondly, that Wade Robinson video didn't provide anything for your case. I posted right by --and know your sh*t before starting something with me, boi.

Avatar police", more like a pathetic troll. Seriously dude. I can tell when I see one. Scum like you shouldn't be on this site.
" boi " and " pathetic " is how you are acting now.
I would caution you to keep a check on those lips of yours. You keep calling people " scum " and someone will stick a boot in your mouth.
I see it on the street all the time, punks running they mouths and getting ktfo.
This is the internet but it's still a civil forum. You are not even capable of seeing that you got owned. When the Jackson Estate shells out all that money, it will be proof enough that you are just another sickly obsessive Jackson fan. Grown man usually don't worship child molesters, unless.....
With your ignorance, it's a wonder you were allowed here but make no mistake,
keep insulting members and you will get banned.
Didn't your mamma teach you respect?

It's obvious this isn't going to be discussed with any modicum of civility, so I'm closing the thread. To all involved: learn to make your arguments without attaching personal attacks to them, please.