Who is your favorite actor?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Films are became unavoidable part of our life. We like films not only in the base of story but also on the base of the actor. The role of an actor to make a film or movie to success is high. Everyone has their own favorite actor and wish to see those films most.

Asta from The Thin Man would definitely be up there for me.

Daniel Auteuil is mine.

This subject comes up quite a lot and it makes me wonder whether we should have a "Favourite Actor" box on our profiles.

I like Ryan Reynolds.. I like his movie Deadpool.

Either Affleck. Refuse to choose.
In other words, you’d do ‘em both.

In other words, you’d do ‘em both.
Pretty much.

We'd get along, too. Too well, in fact. We'd probably trash an entire town were we ever to hang out.

I don't know, but definitely not that Joaquin Phoenix guy. He's terrible.
He’s not. I love him. Dark & mysterious.

He’s not. I love him. Dark & mysterious.
I was kidding.

I thought that was obvious given the winky face smilie, my avatar, and three of the movies in my top ten.

I was kidding.

I thought that was obvious given the winky face smilie, my avatar, and three of the movies in my top ten.
I know. I was just kidding too. I remember once he was on Oprah with John Travolta. Joaquin would not come out no matter what. John told Oprah that Joaquin was too nervous with the ladies in the audience sitting so close. I thought that was cute. So many stars are so pushy & macho these days. He’s different.

All time? Nicholson, Hackman, Denzel, Newman, and Pacino.
I would agree with all of these and add Robert Duvall, George C Scott, Walter Matthau, Gregory Peck, and at the top of my list -
Harrison Ford.