MOFO Drinks Countdown!!!!

Tools    

I know this countdown seemed like a silly idea, but I think it's going to be interesting and fun.
It's great. When does it start? How many lists do you hope to get?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's great. When does it start? How many lists do you hope to get?
I'm hoping to do the countdown next week. I would say this week but I've only got today and tomorrow off, and I would rather leisurely enjoy these last couple days off

I know this countdown seemed like a silly idea, but I think it's going to be interesting and fun.
So far it's been great fun. It's neat to have a casual countdown where you can goof around and have fun

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Partial lists?! When a full list is only 10 drinks? Ma'am, I know about how old you are and how many restaurants you've been to. Don't tell me you've stuck to Ovaltine your whole life. I know you've had at least 10 different drinks in your life.

I've never even tried Ovaltine. I don't drink alcohol, coffee, or tea. I mostly drink water with a flavor packet added. I have a partial list of 8 drinks right now, but I haven't thought of 2 more drinks that I like.

I've never even tried Ovaltine. I don't drink alcohol, coffee, or tea. I mostly drink water with a flavor packet added. I have a partial list of 8 drinks right now, but I haven't thought of 2 more drinks that I like.
I take partials.

I have a food list ready if you ever do that raul.

I'd love to run that tho since i cook for a living and stuff, but whatever.
YOU DO?

Oh....hai!

I have a food list ready if you ever do that raul.

I'd love to run that tho since i cook for a living and stuff, but whatever.
Working at McDonalds doesn't count!

@rauldc14 How are we doing with this, list-wise?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

@rauldc14 How are we doing with this, list-wise?
I'm behind, I got most of it tallied, but I'm not done yet. And my work week is starting. I'll try to get it rolling next week, but no guarantees.

In the meantime, I can take more lists!

Master of My Domain
Is it too late to send in a list? Also, is mayonnaise a beverage?

Get ready for awesome Gatsby analyses on beverages y'all.