Totally Righteous New '80s Song Tournament

Tools    

Blondie - Call Me

WAIT! I don't really approve of this. This is a former runner up. I know because it was mine.

@edarsenal

traded it out with Cheap Trick, The Flame
that work?
Yes.

And @Chypmunk and @christine - yes. Please feel free to join.

Do not start without me!!

I will post my list here...

MOJO FILTER'S AWESOME 80'S

Van Halen - When It's Love
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
Spandau Ballet - True
Bananarama - Cruel Summer
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch
Scandal (feat. Patty Smyth) - The Warrior
Belinda Carlisle - Mad About You
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This whole tournament is going to have me like

So many in everyone's list I'd have trouble choosing between. I used to dislike 80's pop when I was a kid but now, I love it.

****! That song is a winner. Good luck with it
I don't like it very much if it makes you feel any better.
There's one that hasn't been nominated yet by one of my alltime fav bands that I would vote to win.

There's one that hasn't been nominated yet by one of my alltime fav bands that I would vote to win.
Duran Duran?
Oh my God. Just flat out ask and take it already, if you must.

@mojofilter

I have “Dynamite” already. If you want to keep it, I’ll change it soon. If you want to change it, okay, just letting you know.

And I’m actually shocked that someone else nominated “Dynamite” already.