MoFo Meet & Greet

Tools    

Yeah, way too spread out for one giant meetup. I have met The Silver Bullet (twice), Powdered Water (twice), Holden Pike, John McClane, Loner, meatwadsprite, Slappydavis, and planet news. All but two of these meetings have either taken place in Washington D.C. or Seattle, though, and only because I was going to be somewhere for another reason (or was able to combine several things into one trip). Never just traveled a significant distance just to meet someone.

There's a moderate chance I'll be in Boston in March/April, in which case I could probably meet a couple more (Sedai and cricket, I think?), but we'll see.

Would be fun having a mass meet up, i'd have to sail the Atlantic to reach America if that's where it would be held, i'd pay for spooky to fly first class from Sydney

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Think about HOW MUCH TIME's been spent on this message board

Late night at the bar with @Camo and @cricket

Could be hilarious, could be WILD!
Looks fun

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
On another forum (music), we had a huge pre/after-show meet-up.... It was a great time, witnessed a lot of happiness... Heck, two friends of ours have been together since that day 10 years ago!

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, way too spread out for one giant meetup. I have met The Silver Bullet (twice), Powdered Water (twice), Holden Pike, John McClane, Loner, meatwadsprite, Slappydavis, and planet news. All but two of these meetings have either taken place in Washington D.C. or Seattle, though, and only because I was going to be somewhere for another reason (or was able to combine several things into one trip). Never just traveled a significant distance just to meet someone.

There's a moderate chance I'll be in Boston in March/April, in which case I could probably meet a couple more (Sedai and cricket, I think?), but we'll see.
Just let me know when you are in town, and Lisa and I will head out to see you!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'll be home all day long.... Just knock on the door... Oh, here are the directions..

Make a left at the first sound of gunshot... keep going until the road ends, park your car and throw it over the pond, then walk eastbound... past the blood and the barb-wired fence, cant miss it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Meeting real people? What's that?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.