MoFo Meet & Greet

Tools    

Think about HOW MUCH TIME's been spent on this message board

I don't expect this to happen, but imagine a meet & greet weekend, like, at a hotel somewhere

See the difference between message board interaction and REAL contact. We could all wear nametags of our usernames so we could recognize each other. It could be the nerdiest thing ever!

Late night at the bar with @Camo and @cricket

Midnite Movies in Nostromo's room

Could be hilarious, could be WILD!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Woooo black tie affair. Gettin' fancy

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I feel like Sexy Con will be a thing with Sexy having a Golden Girls and Young Guns marathon in the morning, followed by a lunch Q+A with Betty White, and then a seance with the ghost of Bea Arthur to round it all off.

In all seriousness, I very much like the idea of this. However, I couldn't travel to America. At the minute I am the poor. Perhaps skype or something?

I feel like Sexy Con will be a thing with Sexy having a Golden Girls and Young Guns marathon in the morning, followed by a lunch Q+A with Betty White, and then a seance with the ghost of Bea Arthur to round it all off.

In all seriousness, I very much like the idea of this. However, I couldn't travel to America. At the minute I am the poor. Perhaps skype or something?
Skype party? Could do!

Skype party? Could do!
That does sound quite fun

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

The idea of simulacrum's been engaging me in one of my film classes this semester, pretty much the concept of false or masked imitation

Could be fascinating to see how people really are, like I dunno, @Iroquois, not even as an insult

Like the Morpheus Blue Pill / Red Pilll scene in The Matrix

I've never been the USA. If it were a meet and greet there, where would you pick? What would be THE town to be in?
That's probably why, realistically, it's impractical. Pretty sure we have some active MoFos from relatively near the Washington DC area, from the Southeast United States, Texas, and definitely a few from California, so spread out all over the country. As well as many from outside the US

A central point like Texas would make the most sense, yet would people actually spend the money? Probably unlikely. But when considering all the time that's been spent, how much is THAT time worth? So who knows

Do this meet and greet on a cruise ship. That would be fun.
Right - like I need to be around people who wanna throw me overboard.

Also NOBODY calls me Vicky in real life. Unless they're trying to piss me off.
The loveboat Vicki looks about 12, so that means no alcohol for you unless you want to turn it into MoFo's Behind Bars.

The loveboat Vicki looks about 12, so that means no alcohol for you unless you want to turn it into MoFo's Behind Bars.
That's okay. If you're on the boat it'll run out of booze too quick anyway.