Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

This game needs bigger and better players. Isn't it for money (still?)

This should be like the ultimate, All-Stars game.
Plenty of time left, maybe I will take out an ad

Yes the prize is still the same $250 for winner and $50 for fan fav

Plenty of time left, maybe I will take out an ad

Yes the prize is still the same $250 for winner and $50 for fan fav
Damn.... @TheUsualSuspect and @CosmicRunaway, are you guys sure you don't need an extra $250?

Damn.... @TheUsualSuspect and @CosmicRunaway, are you guys sure you don't need an extra $250?
While I wouldn't say no to extra money, I don't intend to play Survivor ever again - at least not on the contestants' side.

I'd love to co-host a game with Tongo. He could be menacing with his Doctor Doom, making things difficult for the players and taking control of all the live challenges. I'd be Doctor Strange, giving the players optional challenges for rewards to help them survive Tongo's game. I think that would be a lot of fun (...at least for me haha), but it's just a pipe dream since I doubt we'll ever see Tongo back in Survivor.

Well, I've settled it. I'm going to be

Ma-Ma-Ma-Max Headroom

in the game.

And I will st-st-st-stutter constantly - CONSTANTLY! In the game!

He's sci-sci-sci-fi. He can be the annoying pest onboard the spaceship COMPUTER-COMPUTER-COMPUTER.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Max.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	45194  

And-and-and!

I'm going to POP UP (POP UP!) at RANDOM all over the f-f-f-forum and encourage people to sign up for this game (GAME!)

Please do not forget to check out this thread if you have not already. As far as dates and things go that info is obviously obsolete, but there are clues and info posted that will help you in the game at some point.

I don't understand why people wouldn't play at a free chance to win some cash.
CA$-$-$-$-$-$-H!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cash.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	45199