Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

Please be advised that dates and times have changed.

This thread is for signing up and rules/info only.

Please keep regular game discussion in this thread. This is so I can keep the sign ups organized along with rules and questions about them without having to wade through a long discussion.

Thanks everyone,

hope you decide to join us.

Survivor Cash Game Rules

(These are tentative rules, please feel free to discuss or suggest or jettison.)

1. No alternate accounts – no exceptions. Anyone found having an alt account will immediately be banned from the game and forfeit any winnings or jury placement.

2. If you have immunity then you cannot be voted out during the tribal that the immunity was used. If there is more than one immunity used then anyone playing an immunity cannot be voted out during the tribal it was used. If this means no one is voted out then that will be the case. You may not vote for someone that has immunity.

3. Unless otherwise specified, the person with the most votes will be asked to die immediately (in game only)  and will also be out of the game.

4. If there is a tie for votes there will be a duel to decide who leaves the game and who stays.

5. No revote allowed – once your vote is cast it is set so vote carefully and thoughtfully.

6. You CAN vote for yourself, but why?

7. Idols and hidden idols (unless otherwise specified) must be used before votes are revealed.

8. Each and every player begins the game with one “Escape Pod” Escape pods must be used before the final 8. An escape pod removes you from tribal – it also removes your ability to vote. The only time an escape pod can be used is within one hour after votes have been asked for. No votes will be accepted until after that hour has lapsed. Any votes received before that time are null and void, time stamps will be used if needed. You must announce in the game thread if you are using your escape pod.

More rules and info coming soon, trying to keep it somewhat simple yet entertaining and theme based. I welcome input.

I'm in

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Questions:

When are we expecting for this to start?

Are we going to pick characters like the previous ones?
I think it's in the first post banner. Jan 5th??

Yes, from the surveys and all other input this is when it is planned to start. I know it is a ways off, but with holidays and post game blues it will be best around that time I think.

Yeah I've got something in mind already but I'll wait until its closer to when the game will actually start

I'm in! The space theme sounds really good!
Thanks, for being so fast in signing up you get a blood test kit -- it may not sound like much now but you will be glad you have it later.

Thank God I am so over Survivor now. I will not be joining this.
This is the sign up thread, not the sign off thread, your first vote if you decide to join is null and void.

This game sounds so organised, i'll be following it!
So why not join us?
I still can't post pics! Plus i have studying and exams to concentrate on. Shame though your game does sound like fun, and i like your no-nonsense approach to it.

Thank you for signing up, for joining so fast you gain an extra vote , but it can only be used in the first three tribals. After that it is no longer valid so use it wisely.