MoFo Would I Lie to You? Casting call thread

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Made a banner. Tried to match it with MoFo colours.

Looks like a ransom note!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Having a little wine and a little music, and doing the final prep for the game, starting TONIGHT!!!!

The teams are arranged as follows:
@CiCi @CosmicRunaway @rauldc14 and @Sexy Celebrity
@TheUsualSuspect @cricket @Yam12 and @Camo
@HashtagBrownies @CaptainT @The Rodent and @Citizen Rules

Settle on your team captains, who will be the ones giving me the decision if a player's statement is truth or a lie.

Tonight? Cosmic won’t be around tonight.
We don't need to play the whole game tonight. There's 12 players so 12 questions to go through and that's only the first round. We could do one from each or something. Just throwing out idea obv it's cat's game.

Cici should be our captain
I second this. He probably knows more about the game than us, though I have been binge watching it lately haha.

Tonight? Cosmic won’t be around tonight.
I like that you remember stuff like that. Though I guess since I had to bring it up in Survivor a lot, it would be hard not to remember haha.

And yeah, SC is right. I won't be here past 5:30pm EST on any day from Sunday through Thursday, though Wednesdays I can be on for an hour longer. If you're still playing around 2am EST though, I can ask a few questions then before work haha.