Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

The 40's countdown, the video game countdown, Survivor X, That production of Hamlet with Benedict Cumberbatch that's getting an encore in cinemas worldwide, I've got a lot on my plate!
The Musical Artists Countdown, don't forget The Musical Artists Countdown!

Considering what Cricket and I went through together in the last game.... that didn't register as a joke with me because of all that.
I don't know what you went through as i didn't follow the last game that much, so sorry. But i literally told you who it was so obviously you knew it was a joke.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah that's my fear, there seems to be a surprising amount of members here who aren't into music.
I like music, but it is SO personalized and by the moment. Hard to rank.

I'll tell ya who we do need -- some former veteran players to join so it's not so easy for these newbies. A veteran stopped them last time (me). They need more of a challenge again. Join! We can have up to 20 people, if need be.
I mentioned about 5 veterans in that post I made earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them decides to join

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Why do I already think this might be you-know-who?

Something about this post just screams him.
If you keep on doing that than newbies probably won't join

At this point I need people just to try getting Raul or Camo or CiCi or Cosmic or maybe even Suspect to play.