MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I went back to bed!

It's not as extreme as it sounds, at least not in my case. Most nights I wake up between 3-5 briefly and just use the bathroom or let the dog out. I just happened to remember to check the waiver wire this time.

I think I've literally only set an alarm to get up early for this once before, and that was for one of the MoFo Bowls (III, I believe).

"Early bird catch the worm dawg"
-Omar Little

Aside: I haven't gotten out of bed prior to 7:30 am in a very long time

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, I tend to get up once a night to use the bathroom. Lem works overnight, so we have pretty much 24-hour monitoring of the team going on at this point.

I have definetely checked the waiver wire many times before 6 am. I get up early sometimes and just start reading....

11th place, 56 points total, but...

...I feel real good about my team.

Also made my waiver moves too, cya Felix, feel Ill get major points from my 3 trades, and am going back into "wait and see" mode. (A mode Ive been working on to keep in longer stretches. )

You cut Felix?! You traded for him 8 days ago. Why on earth couldn't you go into "wait and see" mode with him? That trade looks really bad now if you just imagine that you didn't get Felix in it.

In 2 starts for your team he accrued: 13.2 IP, 3.29 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, 8 K, 1 QS

That's certainly not old King Felix, but it's fine. It's good. It's rosterable. It's more valuable than the 7th inning guy on a bad team.

You cut Felix?! You traded for him 8 days ago. Why on earth couldn't you go into "wait and see" mode with him? That trade looks really bad now if you just imagine that you didn't get Felix in it.

In 2 starts for your team he accrued: 13.2 IP, 3.29 ERA, 1.39 WHIP, 8 K, 1 QS

That's certainly not old King Felix, but it's fine. It's good. It's rosterable. It's more valuable than the 7th inning guy on a bad team.
11 teams put in a Felix claim
hmph!

2 starts was enough for me, and possible stronger replacement SPs arent avialable forever on waivers. If Felix works out for whoever of the 11 gets him, then good for them. Its early to get riled up about where we are on the leaderboard, but it cant be ignored altogether either. Basically I need points now so I dont get left too far behind. Tongo knows. Tongo wise.

Gotta love it when your two starters combine for nine scoreless innings to start their games, and neither records a QS. Second time that's happened (with two on the same night) already this year, 'cept last time it was 10.

I'm looking to do a pitching for hitting trade if anybody is interested. Specifically, I'd like to acquire a HR hitter. Position is flexible, but 2B or 3B would be preferable. I have a lot of starters that I can deal.

I'm looking to do a pitching for hitting trade if anybody is interested. Specifically, I'd like to acquire a HR hitter. Position is flexible, but 2B or 3B would be preferable. I have a lot of starters that I can deal.
It also just occurred to me that we have a dedicated trade block thread. I'll post future trade things there. Sorry, everyone.

Best. Update. Ever.

Wed, Apr 26

Eric Thames delivered his 11th homer Tuesday off the Reds' Robert Stephenson.

Advice: Eight of those homers have come versus Cincinnati pitching. Thames also worked his 14th walk in 20 games tonight before telling reporters after the game that he's got "plenty of urine and blood" to go around for MLB's drug testers. He has been tested three times since spring training, including a blood and urine test Tuesday. The guy is for real.
(Rotoworld.com)

Man, I really want him to slow down so I don't look like a fool for trading him, but I also really want him to keep it up because he's so cool.