MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Regarding which pitcher I will bench with Joe Ross returning, it most likely will be Jeff Samardzija. Hes struggled even more than Felix so far. His K count is good though.

Nelson Cruz, will you puh-leeze wake the (F word) up.

....and so thru a trade, Ive an intriguing duo in my Outfield - Marcell Ozuna & Giancarlo Stanton,

Im curious who will end up finishing ahead of who, as Ozuna had the hottest start for this season so far, in all the majors.

Could you all stop sending me trades? Like, every guy l've gotten an offer for has gotten hurt within a few days of the offer. I wish I was kidding. Sheesh.

A system of cells interlinked
Someone got busted for juicing....

Ouch! Dee Gordon last year and now Marte this one. For a second there I thought it was Cutch.

80 games? Thats a first offense suspension? Ouch.

I know when Tongo mentioned what he wanted to do for the league this year a lot of us had the same reaction. So when he said he was sending it to me I went back and forth with him a couple times. Ultimately I think Tongo is just being super generous and far be it from me to rob someone of that. So as per Tongo"s generous wishes here is what we are playing for this season. Good luck everyone!!!

Trash talking in mid-April. That's a new one.
Fitting time for the production logo, the first thing the audience sees!

Deeply saddened over Marte's suspension

Separately, I'm willing to deal baseball's best hitter, Eric Thames, if anybody is interested; could also deal an SP. Looking for upgrades at 2B, 3B, or SP, but it's also early enough that I'd do whatever if I thought it was good for me.

That's the MoFo I know
God, do you have to undermine everything I do?
You are such a player hater!

WHAM, Trevor Story dong!

I know when Tongo mentioned what he wanted to do for the league this year a lot of us had the same reaction. So when he said he was sending it to me I went back and forth with him a couple times. Ultimately I think Tongo is just being super generous and far be it from me to rob someone of that. So as per Tongo"s generous wishes here is what we are playing for this season. Good luck everyone!!!

Just to explain myself and why I wanted to make a $200 sweetener. It wasnt to "glorify" myself or try to buy praise. I actually couldnt figure out why I was doing it when I was, but now it just came to me. Because of a tough time currently, I really wanted this fantasy baseball season be something special. Hopefully one that would be talked about later. Its always better when theres alot of buzz going on a game or event. Such things are priceless really, so I think it was worth it.

If I could win it back, then that would be really boss. If I dont though I hope Mark wins it. He's beyond "due".

A system of cells interlinked
Anyone ever run into "Yahoo is in Read-Only mode" while trying to add players? I was trying to add Rosenthal after the reset but was getting that error.