The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

Yeah Mark being cryptic as always, but if I'm interpreting this right -

I definitely don't want to make too big a deal of this. I don't want anyone else to drop out if they don't want to. This was a personal decision.
I don't know if Mark was being cryptic? I figured he just posted a cute pet pic to get some free reps

Like this:

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If you drop out, I'll drop out, we'll all drop out, it'll be anarchy!
Yeah Mark being cryptic as always, but if I'm interpreting this right -

I definitely don't want to make too big a deal of this. I don't want anyone else to drop out if they don't want to. This was a personal decision.
As usual, I was thinking about movies. When cricket mentioned "anarchy", I thought of this:

Good idea, In a few months people might forget so I like your idea of a mass PM. Do you have a master list for PMing all the MoFos? If so you might share it with Raul when it's time for him to do the 1950s Top 100 Countdown.
I meant to respond to this earlier but I was at work and posting on the sly.

I don't have a master list. For the Animation Countdown I made up a list off the top of my head well in advance and added to it as I saw people online that I hadn't thought of previously. But that list has since been deleted. It wouldn't be much use anyway, since that was over a year ago and we've gotten new members since then.

Also, I forgot to mention in the rules that once lists are submitted to me, I won't allow any changes except in the case of errors (such as if the same MoFo is listed twice on a ballot or if numbers are skipped, etc).

You're not gonna show me the list once everything is calculated, right? If you're having full control over this, I don't wanna see the order. I wanna wait and be surprised for once.

I think.

The Rev is on the banner

#BestTributeEver

Master of My Domain
Who uses the accounts Dorothy Michaels and Database Errol?
The Duchess.

Welcome to the human race...
Considering how I jumped 60 places between Part 1 and Part 2, it'll be interesting to see what my new ranking will be like.

Side Note:
One MoFo has asked to be excluded from this (Swan), but I'm not going to tell voters who they can and can't vote for, except in the case of aliases. If you don't want to be part of this, then don't vote and don't post in this thread or in the countdown.
[/center]
Can I ask why ?? Swan is awesome Swan is great Swan is life

Master of My Domain
Swan's and MovieGal's requests to be left out shows their sharing and caring for others. I'll have to move them up higher on my list
What you should do is raise them to the #0 position, so that they'll be higher than everyone else and at the same time not be included on the list.

Hey, you people know I exist on this board, too, right? I mean I've only been a member since 2009, and I only create Top lists and post on here every friggin' day.

Bottom line is, I want recognition, so start voting for me

Note: This is not a rant. I'm just a straight-shooter

I want to be left out of this as well. Unless you guys were planning on voting for me, then by all means.

Master of My Domain
I want to be left out of this as well. Unless you guys were planning on voting for me, then by all means.
I don't vote for Christians with a mediocre film taste.

I don't vote for Christians with a mediocre film taste.
Lucky for me my taste is impeccable. Your not allowed to vote for yourself anyway.

Master of My Domain
Lucky for me my taste is impeccable. Your not allowed to vote for yourself anyway.
Love ya bro