HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Unless Destiny still wants to host the Live Action Musical Hof, then I call dibs on it, it was my idea originally anyway. As it was already in progress and got stalled, Sean please add it to the list at the soonest possible date. Thank You

Depending on the nominations, the Live Action Musical HoF could be the one that gets me to try joining a HoF again. Maybe?

Depending on the nominations, the Live Action Musical HoF could be the one that gets me to try joining a HoF again. Maybe?
Obviously not aware of the Raimi directed gore musical mostly composed of Spiders singing Poe prose.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Obviously not aware of the Raimi directed gore musical mostly composed of Spiders singing Poe prose.

Like I said, "Depending on the nominations". I'm still undecided because I don't want to have another fiasco like the Comedy HoF.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Now that I see that the Live Action Musicals have been added to the list, I would like to be added on with another HoF.

I was interested in running one to be called the Musical Artist Hall of Fame. As I have said before when I've mentioned this idea, it would, basically, be any film featuring a fictional or real singer, band, composer, et.c. Also, this would be the place where something like "The Blues Brothers" could go instead of into the Live Action Musical HoF. That way that HoF could remain more "traditional" in the definition of a musical.

Also, if I could also request something else, I would like it if this HoF were run after the Live Action Musical HoF. I just think it would benefit both of these HoF's if they were not run simultaneously.

Thanks!

HOF #8: Hosted by Friendly Mushroom Feb. 16 2016
General HOF 8
Brief correction. The 8th HoF thread says the due date is Feb 6, not Feb 16. Thanks
The due date to send in your list is February 6th, 2016. That gives us one week per film plus four extra weeks for football season and the holidays.

Regarding the Comedy Hof thread, JJ said he was taking a break from posting and that he might be back in January. He asked me to help out with the Comedy Hof while he's gone.

There's no deadline so it will be done when everyone has either sent me a voting list or dropped out. So far I have two list and I think 2 or 3 people have dropped out.

Raul said he wanted to host the 9th and I said I wanted to host the 10th

...Speaking of the ninth HOf, I am in and also I would host if everyone is OK. If not that is fine too.
I'm OK with Raul doing the 9th. I never hosted the main Hof so I would like to host the 10th Hof.

I'd like to host the 31st, if nobody objects.
I object, I was really hoping to do that one.