MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

The Mariners are 3-0. That's interesting.
I read somewhere a while ago that the owners of the Mariner's were impressed with the recent success of the Seahawk's. They realized that if you put a good team together and compete and make the playoffs year in and year out, that the fans will spend money going to games and buying merchandise. So they have been building up a nice farm system also the Cano signing shows they mean business. Mariners have not had a player of his caliber since Ken Griffey Jr.

Dumb question, but are closers worth running at all in fantasy? They pitch so few innings, they completely slay multiple stats in an effort to get one counting category. I was up by 8 points last night, and after my closer went, I was -4.5 on the day... Two days in a row with a 40+ era from my closer... I am wondering what would happen if I just don't ever run pitchers that pitch less than 5 innings per game...
You can't judge any player to harshly at the current moment. Also the points will drastically fluctuate for like the first couple of weeks. I have been stocking up on closer's for trade bait. That can kind of screw you if you have a shaky closer though. Saves and Stolen Bases are the only categories you can completely give up on and still be successful.

I had to grab a new catcher, there was just too many Red Sox. Sure enough, as soon as I dropped Pierzynski then Longoria hits the Rays first home run. True fantasy baseballing at its finest

A system of cells interlinked
Who ended up with Timmy this year? I hate Timmy.

A system of cells interlinked
Not my 3rd baseman! I don't think he has a hit yet! (P Alvarez). Going with the hot handed sub for now until Pedro gets in the zone.

Every single player in the entire league will fail to do something for at least one three game stretch.

Next time you get frustrated with someone for failing to produce over three games, you be sure to offer them to me. I'll give you nearly full value for them and everything!

+

=

On a side note from the mewling roided millionare, I picked up somebody called Jenrry Mejia. Starter for the Mets, and he held the Reds to 1 run in 6 innings with 8 k's. He will not be available on waivers

Went thru one of my "who to pick up" dilemnas this morning. After all of the researching, adding, dropping, and indecisive angst, I finally got so disgusted and went with my backup catcher.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Went thru one of my "who to pick up" dilemnas this morning. After all of the researching, adding, dropping, and indecisive angst, I finally got so disgusted and went with my backup catcher.
Has there ever been a day you don't make a transaction