Is this website compatible with Chrome?

Tools    

When I use Google Chrome (v33) I can't properly thumb-up posts or quote users - when I highlight the 'thumb-up' button (and sometimes the 'quote' button) in a thread the button just flickers and I can't click it. Thanks.

Indeed: not only is it compatible with Chrome, but it was primarily developed in Chrome and looks and works best in it. I'm using the same version right now.

Is there any context you're not mentioning, e.g. you're using a phone, or a tablet?

A system of cells interlinked
I use Chrome pretty much exclusively these days. Works great!

Indeed: not only is it compatible with Chrome, but it was primarily developed in Chrome and looks and works best in it. I'm using the same version right now.

Is there any context you're not mentioning, e.g. you're using a phone, or a tablet?
I'm using a PC (Windows 7) - I'll try a few other browsers and see what happens.

The People's Republic of Clogher
What extensions are you running?