Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

In my profile, I have Goodfellas as my favorite movie. But if you click on the star next to my avatar, it's in 4th. It started doing that before the new design.
Can you go to your Favorite Movies page and save them? That should take care of it--and add the posters to your profile, too.

I'm kind of torn on whether or not to track down these transitionary favorite bugs, since 99% of them should be solved by just saving them. The first time you do that it moves everything over to the new system.

on my lists page, it says "Last Updated: 16128 days, 22 hours, 29 minutes ago." pretty sure i've updated it since then, though.
Ah yes, I forgot to hide that if there's no value (since the old system didn't track things the same way). Should be fixed in a moment.

P.S. it's actually because you traveled in time. Always make sure you haven't traveled in time before submitting bug reports. I'm a busy man.

I went in my profile and saved them, and then the star was gone next to my avatar. So I went in, deleted them, added them again, saved them, and the star is still missing. I'm on an iPhone.

Aha, found it! Star's back.

Thanks a lot, that was very helpful. I'm gonna clean up the favorites/post code a little bit more soon, but for now it should be functional again.

No worries, I'll definitely be programming in an option for mobile users to switch to the full version if they want it (though there might be a short period where it's not ready yet--sorry in advance). But it's supposed to display the mobile version by default. Pretty sure the problem is relegated to iPhone users at the moment (oh, just them. Hardly anyone!).

You are. What I mean is that it's supposed to be showing you the mobile version by default, simply because you're using a mobile device. Obviously, that detection is a little spotty at the moment, so I need to fix it. But once I do, I'll add an option so people like yourself can choose to use the "full" version, if they want.

When you hold the cursor over the subforum titles, the first letter is still visibly marked with <span> </span>

Like this:

That's all I'm noticing at this point.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Ermmmm how to explain!. All of a sudden my layout has changed to a simple version on my iphone. Can't I use the desktop version but still through my phone?.

I often don't see the posters for the favorites on a profile

on my page I only saw them when I clicked edit

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Looks like I'm stuck on the mobile site now.
I really hope that can be changed.