Announcement

Tools    

I may have pushed out some fat little tears. This is so awesome, and very creative.
Thanks

So Dev and I are planning to go to Ireland for our 5th Anniversary - I know a MOFO there and he has advised of a B&B that looks quite amazing.

Tac' - thank you sir, we hope to book something soon.

We want to stay in a Castle for part of the time and the B&B the rest. Looking for recommendations on a castle and have looked at a few already. We want something very old and very authentic.

If all goes well we will head out that way late March, early April of next year.
I'm on the other side of the Irish Sea here in Liverpool, if you decide to head out this way too i can recommend a few good B&Bs

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Loving the Irish side and look forward to a few photos. Sounds romantic.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So Dev and I are planning to go to Ireland for our 5th Anniversary - I know a MOFO there and he has advised of a B&B that looks quite amazing.

Tac' - thank you sir, we hope to book something soon.

We want to stay in a Castle for part of the time and the B&B the rest. Looking for recommendations on a castle and have looked at a few already. We want something very old and very authentic.

If all goes well we will head out that way late March, early April of next year.
Michelle and I went to both Ireland and England for our honeymoon. We rented a car and drove all over Ireland, it was amazing. Highly recommend it because driving on the other side of the road is fun.

We went to Dublin and drove out to Cork to see the Blarney Castle and I highly recommend seeing the Cliffs of Moher in County Clare. Gorgeous and breathtaking all rolled into one view. Went to Galway near the end and back to Dublin before flying out to England.

We stayed at a bunch of BnB's along the way, some of them weren't even on our GPS, which made it an adventure. Very nice people at each place.

We didn't go to Northern Ireland, but we'd like to go there eventually.

]

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Beautiful couple but norr, cannot llokk at footsies over ledge. Vertigorr

Not sure what accent I'm tryind to do. I think GoT john snorr one. Lulz at my doofusness.

I go to Ireland as often as I but I doubt you'd like my pictures.

I tend to break into old, burnt-out abandoned places and take rather (imo) incredible photos.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Those pics look amazing TUS - it also looks like there is no safety rails or anything, did you guys really sit over that long of a drop?
Yup. There are safety rails at the beginning, but the further down you go they just disappear. There is a memorial plaque at the beginning dedicated to the lives lost from people falling over.

I have tons from these Cliffs. So breathtaking.

Thanks for the kind words Dani.