The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There's some comedian who goes on Comedy Bang Bang as Werner Herzog. Like he does the whole podcast impersonating Herzog, it's a pretty good impression. Also Werner is one of the best humans.
I did see someone parodying him on YouTube, and exaggerated of course.

I get angry when someone lazily calls him "possibly crazy" when he's a very normal human being.

I say it like "cammo", as in, short for camouflage.
That's what it's supposed to be but according to Miss Vicky i say it like "Camel". Of course we all know she can't be trusted.

I did see someone parodying him on YouTube, and exaggerated of course.

I get angry when someone lazily calls him "possibly crazy" when he's a very normal human being.
He's not crazy but he is a bit eccentric, that's what i love about him. I mean the dude ate a shoe and made a documentary about it

This is the guy on Comedy Bang Bang, it's not amazing or anything but it's pretty good. He plays him as pretty much the opposite of Herzog, espousing opposite views than Herzog does:

Lauren Lapkus is the best person on that podcast when she's on.

That's what it's supposed to be but according to Miss Vicky i say it like "Camel". Of course we all know she can't be trusted.
I haven't found your voice in here yet, but I'm quite good with Scottish and Irish accents. Scottish slang, however LOST! I've learned the Irish slang a bit from friends and my many visits.

Opeth's tour manager is from Fife. And his accent is incredibly hot. Great guy.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
He's not crazy but he is a bit eccentric, that's what i love about him. I mean the dude ate a shoe and made a documentary about it

This is the guy on Comedy Bang Bang, it's not amazing or anything but it's pretty good. He plays him as pretty much the opposite of Herzog, espousing opposite views than Herzog does:

Lauren Lapkus is the best person on that podcast when she's on.
I don't even see him as eccentric (what does this say about me?).
It helps attract attraction, since people are fascinated by the term. I saw the "Shoe", too, which he did only to help Errol Morris get his first doc out. He even mentions how he felt like a clown.

Thanks for that link, it was pretty funny.

It does sound like camel and you know it.

I don't even see him as eccentric (what does this say about me?).
It helps attract attraction, since people are fascinated by the term. I saw the "Shoe", too, which he did only to help Errol Morris get his first doc out. He even mentions how he felt like a clown.

Thanks for that link, it was pretty funny.
He also jamp into a cactus as part of a bet that he set the terms of, no one wanted to bet or suggested he do that it was all his doing. He shrugged off a shooting and continued an interview like nothing happened. Plenty of other things. I'd call him eccentric personally. Get what you mean though.

No problem.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Here's me pretending I'm funny:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1yT1G9P1AzV
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I think only SC, Rodent and ynwtf have heard my speaking voice. And of course Tatty and samoan lawyer who have met me in person.

A precious few Survivor players have heard my telephone bandpassed singing voice....

I think only SC, Rodent and ynwtf have heard my speaking voice. And of course Tatty and samoan lawyer who have met me in person.

A precious few Survivor players have heard my telephone bandpassed singing voice....
You know you HAVE to post a recording, right?

If they're ready for my "phone sex" voice, they're ready for your accent.
Ah but my voice automodulates as soon as you put a hot guy or a microphone in front of me

Ah but my voice automodulates as soon as you put a hot guy or a microphone in front of me
That's fine.

It's not like the recording I posted in your chat thread is how I really sound when I talk on the day to day.

That's fine.

It's not like the recording I posted in your chat thread is how I really sound when I talk on the day to day.
Ok, when I get home, I'll produce a vocaroo greeting!