Favicon

Tools    

Is there a favicon for this site, one that shows in the url address bar? Just asking, it seems I saw one once before, but now it is gone. It might be my browser though. Just wondering, thanks.

No, we don't have one. Namely because the only thing that seems suitable is the film reel image, and it loses quite a bit in the conversion process. I'll give it another go, though.

For some reason in my mozilla browser I have a little G, it sort of looks like the Google letter.

Hmmm...I just added a tiny reel image (or part of it, rather) about an hour ago. Could that be it? If you post a screenshot I can tell you whether that's it. Or maybe it's one of those things you recognize instantly once you hear what it's supposed to be.

How do you do a screenshot? I'm only semi puter literate . And no I don't think its anything you've done. I've had it for months Its a square and inside of it is a blue G. It really looks like the Google G for whatever that's worth.

Edit: After looking through some of my bookmarks I see I have several different sites that have a Google G in front of them. So maybe its just my stupid computer.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Just noticed the little reel favicon. I like it, I prefer it when websites use them because whenever I add a site to my bookmarks toolbar in Firefox, I can delete the name of it in the properties window, giving me space for dozens of bookmarks, instead of only a few.

If you get what I mean

Favicon (that is such a weird word) is now up and running, very cool sir, very cool indeed.

'Tis very cool... and it is a strange word. Reminds me of that stupid guy with the clocks on VH1...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Flava Flavicon?
That is funny!

Yeah, I've noticed those in the past. Amazon.com, YouTube, IMDB, etc . . . have them as well. It helps locate the link in your favorites list, loads faster. When you have numerous favorites, anyway.

You ready? You look ready.
Edit: After looking through some of my bookmarks I see I have several different sites that have a Google G in front of them. So maybe its just my stupid computer.
This happens a lot when you click a bookmark with a Google Search open. The icon for the Google Search can sometimes override the icon, if the site has one, of the website that the bookmark points too. I have a few in my bookmarks folder, as well.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This happens a lot when you click a bookmark with a Google Search open. The icon for the Google Search can sometimes override the icon, if the site has one, of the website that the bookmark points too. I have a few in my bookmarks folder, as well.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense, as I use Google for my home page. So it stands to reason its always "open" when I pop open my bookmarks. Thanks!