'We miss sexy stud Blibb" thread

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Happy now?

You got your own "we miss you" thread. You like?

ok maybe you need more of this.

O where is Blib? I miss him so much. I might cry. Please come back!

He took over my game while I was gone and now he is gone.

Anyone else miss blibb?

there's a frog in my snake oil
If we pretend he's a frozen Argentinian rugby player we're allowed to eat him

I get the eyes.

Suddenly this has turned into the "He's dead, let's eat him" thread. Who saw that coming?

Blib didn't.

Originally Posted by Golgot
If we pretend he's a frozen Argentinian rugby player we're allowed to eat him
aww, not cool man, although kind of funny

An argument with jrs over copyright issues.

Oh and that he fell out with Unregistered about using abusive language.

I am having a nervous breakdance
All I said was "Do you have to talk dirty when we're having dinner?".... And then he just left... *sob sniff*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Guilt?