MoFo Lists

Tools    

Great! My list of comedies just got shorter. I didn't notice The Nutty Professor meant the 1960's version, not the Eddie Murphy film.

Damn! I am not doing the other lists, until I buy the rest of the good ones from this list. AFI's 100 Years... 100 Thrills.

So, is this where we also talk about our lists? Because I have always avoided this movie . . . Night of the Living Dead, figuring it was too gross. Opinions?!?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Damn! I am not doing the other lists, until I buy the rest of the good ones from this list. AFI's 100 Years... 100 Thrills.

So, is this where we also talk about our lists? Because I have always avoided this movie . . . Night of the Living Dead, figuring it was too gross. Opinions?!?
Not gross at all.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I love it...especially that movie that has the title Idemntity...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Can MASH read like this . . . M*A*S*H, or am I just being too picky?!?
There are more important things in the world than where you want your asterisks at!!

There are more important things in the world than where you want your asterisks at!!
Like not putting "at" at the end of a sentence.

Well, I can think of one place I'd like to put them.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Like not putting "at" at the end of a sentence.
And starting a sentence with "Like" and following it with "not" and "putting" and "at" and "at" and "the" and "end" and "of" and "a" and "sentence" and "." and ""

Ok, that was a bit much, sleep is taking over now. Goodnight!

And starting a sentence with "Like" and following it with "not" and "putting" and "at" and "at" and "the" and "end" and "of" and "a" and "sentence" and "." and ""

Ok, that was a bit much, sleep is taking over now. Goodnight!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Obviously I'm really slow, but I've just realised you can click on the lists to see which actual films people have watched, rather than just the percentages. Also cool.

Obviously I'm really slow, but I've just realised you can click on the lists to see which actual films people have watched, rather than just the percentages. Also cool.

Oops missed this thread, I did see the lists and was thinking how do i do that

I'll have to do mine a little later when I have the time. It won't be all that great as I know there are allot of films even in the first batch I haven't seen.

A system of cells interlinked
My numbers could be better....could be worse...

Put me in your pocket...
Yoda.....on AFI's Musical lists...did you include 100 or the top 25. I only saw 25 listed.

And, for some reason can't see anyone's lists when I click on them. I used to be able to get a window to pop up on the favorites lists, but that isn't working now.

My numbers could be better....could be worse...
Same here. There are also an awful lot of movies I've seen in bits and parts, but never sat down to see all the way through.

Yoda.....on AFI's Musical lists...did you include 100 or the top 25. I only saw 25 listed.
Actually, AFI decided to list only 25, and named the list "100 Years of Musicals." You'll notice this is slightly different from the other titles, which follow the "100 Years... 100 BLANK" format.

And, for some reason can't see anyone's lists when I click on them. I used to be able to get a window to pop up on the favorites lists, but that isn't working now.
I'll send you a PM with some ways to help us narrow the problem down. In the meantime, do you perhaps have JavaScript disabled?