Animal stories, photos, movies, books. Feel good stuff.

Tools    

she went for a sniffing trip ending up with municipal police and going to shelter. I went crazy but in the end i got a phone call from shelter Leia is there. Then she was tired and sleeping tired from night over. Now she is more careful and watching my steps

You can't win an argument just by being right!
wow what an adventure. So glad she's home.

wow what an adventure. So glad she's home.
she's home but she ain't eating much since, just a bit. I think it was a big trauma for her. She cries a lot when i go to a grocery shop and tie her to a poll close to the shop. I order delivery to house this last week because of that. She was not doing that before. Not sure how to handle this.

Not sure what to advise, Nesto. Trip to the vet?

she's home but she ain't eating much since, just a bit. I think it was a big trauma for her. She cries a lot when i go to a grocery shop and tie her to a poll close to the shop. I order delivery to house this last week because of that. She was not doing that before. Not sure how to handle this.
Sounds like she is suffering from separation anxiety. When you tie her to a pole & disappear inside, she is worried that you won’t come out & that she will wind up in a shelter again. I’m sure this behavior will lessen in time.

yes stirchley, thank you for your comment. I see she's slowly getting better and better. I went to Post office today as i often do and I always leave Leia attached to a bicycle stand. I heard much less crying this time than a couple of days ago. I really hope shes gonna get better and get over.

Leia is in heat and i keep her short however I go for a really long walks to Danube. Whatever dog stop by and start to sniff to her her private parts she goes crazy. I avoid another dogs at this delicate times and keep her on leash. Few pics here
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180580.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	442.7 KB
ID:	39620   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180581.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	452.3 KB
ID:	39621   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180582.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	466.4 KB
ID:	39622   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180583.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	400.0 KB
ID:	39623   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1180584.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	424.8 KB
ID:	39624  

I'd be keeping her locked up during that time, buddy, then getting her 'fixed' when it's over.

Demented pug seeing the dentist today. Some old teeth need to be pulled and she's not her usual insane self.

Not sure what to advise, Nesto. Trip to the vet?
hello Dani, could you b that kind and send me hyperlinks to your animal and vacation sites? Iam pretty sure there are 2 of your threads I like to contribute however they dont show on "side tab". Here, i am nt sure why as they r good.

hello Dani, could you b that kind and send me hyperlinks to your animal and vacation sites? Iam pretty sure there are 2 of your threads I like to contribute however they dont show on "side tab". Here, i am nt sure why as they r good.
I dont know what you mean, buddy? Do you need our protocols for vaccinations and desexing? If you want advice for desexing bitches in season here, not advised because there are too many engorged blood vessels and they can bleed profusely during recovery. Vax protocol changed a few years ago. Used to be every year now it's all vax and boosters in the first year then boosters every 2 or 3 years.

No, only one animal thread from me.

I dont know what you mean, buddy? Do you need our protocols for vaccinations and desexing? If you want advice for desexing bitches in season here, not advised because there are too many engorged blood vessels and they can bleed profusely during recovery. Vax protocol changed a few years ago. Used to be every year now it's all vax and boosters in the first year then boosters every 2 or 3 years.

No, only one animal thread from me.
i guess my EN sucks then. I need links to your 2 threads. One is the very this one and another is pics from holidays

Oh my apologies. I thought you wanted my 'other animal' thread. Here is my travel thread which I have neglected. I've been away but not travelling

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...34#post1808634

Any reason for not having it done? I'm just curious.

i am just wanna leave her as she is, to her nature. I am experiencing her bleeding and nervousness and I kind of feel to leave her to it. I will see. In case, it goes to any kind of extremes (false gravidity, extreme aggression and similar)

i am just wanna leave her as she is, to her nature. I am experiencing her bleeding and nervousness and I kind of feel to leave her to it. I will see. In case, it goes to any kind of extremes (false gravidity, extreme aggression and similar)
Please have your dog spayed. It is injurious for a female dog to be in heat on a regular basis. It plays havoc on her emotions & well-being. Not to mention the fact that she will attract every male dog in the vicinity when you take her for a walk. Can you imagine how unpleasant that will be for her?